What is a "Sports Physical?"
Pre-participation Physical Examination
- a quick and admittedly free or cheap opportunity to obtain clearance for sports or camp. It typically does not include any of the other features of the Well Child Preventative Examination.
- does not satisfy AAP recommendation for annual Well Child Preventative Examination
Complete Physical = Well Child Preventative Examination
- an opportunity to form a strong, trustworthy lifelong relationship with a doctor at Child Health Associates which will allow us to not only know you and your child but your child's problems as well.
- satisfies "Sports Physical" requirement
- Head Circumference
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood Pressure
- Developmental Screening
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (MCHAT)
- Depression Screening
- Substance Abuse Screening
Physical Examination (complete and age appropriate)
- satisfies requirements for "Sports Physical"
Routine Laboratory Screening
- Lead Level
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Dyslipidemia Screening