Dr. Kolin joined Child Health Associates in 1996. She completed a combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency in New York City in 1991 and supervised residents and medical students at St. Vincent's Hospital in Greenwich Village for the next 5 years.
Dr. Kolin returned to the Detroit area to raise her two now grown-up daughters. She is married to a talented artist and cabinet maker. They enjoy art, music, travel and engage in sports both as participants and spectators. Dr. Kolin's greatest pleasure has been watching CHA's children grow into thriving, successful young adults.
Accepting New Patients
- General Pediatrics
- B.S. Biology Phi Beta Kappa - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor - AOA Honors Society
- Boston University Hospitals - General Surgery
- Metropolitan Hospital NYC
- Assistant Professor - New York Medical College - 1991-1995
- Residency Director Internal Medicine/Pediatrics program St. Vincent's Hospital NYC
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Fellow
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
In Practice Since: