. Klein joined Child Health Associates in 2005 and has made CHA her family. For a few weeks every summer, she spends time with her children at a summer camp as the camp physician. Dr. Klein is married and the mother of two sons. In addition to her work at Child Health Associates, Dr. Klein also founded Turning Teen, so she can teach workshops about puberty to children and their parents.
Accepting New Patients
- General Pediatrics
- B.S. Emory University, Atlanta
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - Wayne State University School of Medicine
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Teaching Faculty Beaumont Pediatric Clinic
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis in a Neonate with Homozygous Prothrombin G20210A Genotype : 2004
Journal of Perinatology 24: 797-799, co- authors Bhardwaj V., Gebara B.
In Practice Since: