Dr. Koval grew up in the Detroit area and is a graduate of Marian High School. After completing her medical degree from Loyola, and Pediatric Residency at Georgetown, she practiced general pediatrics in the Chicago area from 1995-2005. Upon returning to the Detroit area, she joined Child Health Associates in 2006.
Dr. Koval is the mother of three sons and a daughter. She enjoys time spent with her family, swimming and travel.
Accepting new patients
- General Pediatrics
- B.S. University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - Loyola University Stritch School of Medine, Maywood
- Georgetown University, Washington DC
- American Board of Pediatrics
-Oakland County Medical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics Fellow
In Practice Since: