Our physicians are highly trained medical doctors (MDs) and board certified pediatricians that bring a wealth of experience to each patient visit. Further, most of our pediatricians are parents, and seek to provide the care and compassion that they expect for their own children.
Experienced pediatric nurses are available during the day to assist parents with medical concerns and provide guidance regarding home care or the need for office evaluation.
Our practice offers convenient locations in Troy and Novi. Our offices are open Saturday mornings and several evenings.
Child Health Associates is a place where families can rely upon up-to-date, comprehensive pediatric care delivered in an efficient, caring and friendly manner.
- Nine Board Certified Pediatricians
- Two conveniently located offices featuring separate well and sick waiting rooms
- On-site Consultants (Clinical Psychologist, Registered Dietitian, & Speech Pathologist)
- Hospital Privileges: William Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak)
- Experienced Pediatric Nurse Triage Telephone Line
- State of the art Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Interactive website for ease of registration, form completion, and appointment requests
Child Health Associates, P.C. Physicians
(click on photos below to learn more)
|Lee M. Weinstein, MD||Myra G. Kolin, MD||Daniel A. Schnaar, MD|
|Beth K Miral, MD||Denise F. Mackey, MD||Kimberly A. Koval, MD|
|Lisa D. Klein, MD||Jonathan N. Lauter, MD||Hayley R. Schafer, MD|